– clean strawberries & spinach
– clean tilapia & shrimp
– heat olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium stove top
– lay fish and shrimp side by side, and season top with cajun seasoning. Season heavily and cover the top side completely.
Cook the tilapia and shrimp:
– place fish in skillet, seasoned side down
– allow fish to cook on the first side until it is white more than halfway through the thickness of the fish. This ensures that this fish will be cooked thoroughly.
– Season top of fish and turn over.
– Cook the shrimp in the same manner, alongside the fish or after the fish is done cooking.
Plate the salad ingredients:
– create a large bed of spinach as the base
– apply strawberries, dried cranberries & pecans, onion crisps, and croutons
– place your cooked tilapia and shrimp on top of the salad
– top with raspberry vinaigrette