Disclosure: Old World New uses affiliate links. I received a sample from Beya Made for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Shopping for Eco-Friendly Children’s Clothing
Eco-friendly children’s clothing is something that I have tried to be mindful of since I knew I was pregnant with Greyson. He is 2 years old now, and he has quite the eco-friendly wardrobe, even though we are on a tight budget. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I often thrift shop for his clothes. He grows so fast and I have to buy him several wardrobes a year because of it. Thrift shopping is how I am able to create a conscious wardrobe on a budget. After he outgrows the clothes we find that we thrifted, I donate them back to the thrift stores or give them to someone that has a child that can fit them. This is how we keep the eco-friendly cycle going.
Beya Made: Eco-Friendly Children’s Clothing that GROWS
Laurel, the genius behind Beya Made, reached out to me and taught me about her brand of eco-friendly children’s clothing. I was amazed to find out that the unique clothing that she creates is made to grow with children. Greyson typically only can fit his clothes for 1-2 seasons. Beya Made garments fit 3x longer than most kids’ clothes!
Why We Love the Beya Made Brand
- Laurel’s team sources “bolt-end” fabric, which means that it was the leftover fabric from a different manufacturer. By using this fabric for Beya Made, it isn’t wasted or thrown away, aka dumped and turned into pollution.
- They clothes are great for babes who wear cloth diapers because the seat is cut to be spacious.
- Each garment is sturdy and well-sewn, making it great for busy little ones.
- Gender-neutral designs make these pieces easy to pass along to the next little one in your family, whether boy or girl.
- Their overall brand concept is eco-friendly – they want to reduce textile waste! That is amazing!!
- Well-made, gender-neutral, growing designs increase the life cycle of each Beya Made garment. They last longer for one child, and then can last just as long for other children afterwards.
Little Boo Modeling Beya Made
Here is Little Boo modeling the cutest Beya Made Long Romper, in a size 2T. The romper is on the smallest setting, with the legs folded up on the inside and buttoned on the outside, and the shoulder straps secured on the top button.
For winter, he can wear a sweater over with a short or long sleeved shirt beneath. Or, he can wear it with a sweater underneath. In spring and summer, he can wear the romper alone! This piece is so versatile, and I can’t wait to style it so many different ways over the next few seasons. It’s a little bit mind blowing that he will be able to wear this for so long. It’s definitely a first, because he outgrows everything else so fast!
click it to PIN it!
How are you keeping your little ones in eco-friendly clothes? Next time you’re searching for a timeless outfit that can grow with your child, head to Beya Made and shop their one of a kind pieces.