Hi friends! I’m Jacquin of Interiors by Jacquin, an interior design business and inspirational lifestyle blog. I’m pleased to bring you my round-up of stylish eco-friendly and sustainable gifts for the home. Whether you’re shopping for the holidays, a birthday, or even yourself, these eco-friendly gifts will be a great addition to any home! Happy Holidays!
1. Aurora Multi-Color Pillow – $380 at Wildflower Organics
2. Cardboard Cat Teepee – $35 at UncommonGoods
3. Recycled Glass Balloon Vases – $79 at ViviTerra
4. Beaded Bolga Beachcomber Basket – $35 at VivaTerra
5. Rioja Recycled Glassware Collection – $6-$36 at Bambeco
6. Bamboo Fiber Compost Set – $45 at Bambeco
7. Driftwood Candelabra Centerpiece – $329 at ViviTerra
8. Swaying Leaves Wind Chime (recycled glass) – $34.50 at Ten Thousand Villages
9. Reclaimed Wood Cookbook Stand – $110 at UncommonGoods
10. Alpaca Chunky Knit Pillow – $429 at Wildflower Organics
11. Geometric Copper Votive Bowls (Set of 4) – $39.20 at ViviTerra
12. Airplant Frame(11×11) – $90 at Viesso
For more interior design and home decor inspiration, stop by Interiors by Jacquin blog. Have a great week!
Thank you so much, Jacquin, for this wonderful round-up! Everyone, check her page out for some beautiful and affordable home style inspiration. Also look out for my guest post on her website soon!
xoxo, dolls & dudes