Our phones get a lot of our time, so it’s only natural to want them to look nice! These nature-inspired iPhone screen savers are a quick reminder to love the Earth and yourself during your day.
While I haven’t even paid attention to my phone screen for many years recently, I notice it all of the time now. I want it to make a statement to me, personally. I made these as reminders to myself, so I hope that you’ll find one to connect to. Let it serve as an inspiration and a little moment of joy when you look at your screen saver. These screen savers are made in iPhone dimensions and I use them on my iPhone XR. If you have a different phone, let me know if it works for you!
PIN this post!
Creative Tools Used:
- Unsplash – I used Unsplash to source the gorgeous photos that I created these screen savers with. Unsplash is a free resource with high quality images from creatives of all walks of life, so you can find so many images there. My favorite boards that I have curated are “Brown Skin” which is full of amazing photos of Black people from all over the world in everyday settings – from work to playing, high end fashion to thrifty threads, and more, and my “Nature + Scenery” board!
- Canva – Canva is a free image creation resource with an option for a Pro level subscription with more tools available. I use it to create my header images, Pinterest images, Instagram images, and more because it is easy to keep and create on their platform than creating a million different files that take up space on my computer. I also sometimes use their mobile app when I’m in a pinch. While the mobile app hasn’t been 100% reliable for me, it definitely gets the image created and typically it does so beautifully.
How to use these screen savers:
Save and set these images as screen savers from your iPhone:
- Hold the image down and select “Add to Photos”
- Open your “Photos” app and select the screen saver.
- Tap the button on the far left (the button that looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing upward from it) – this process will “Select” the photo and it will have a blue circle with a check in the middle of it.
- Select “Use as Wallpaper”
- On the next screen, you will be given the option to “Move & Scale” & set the “Perspective”
- Press “Set,” and select if you want the screen saver to “Set Lock Screen,” “Set Home Screen,” or “Set Both.”